Cognitive Internet of Things is about enabling current IoT technologies with human-like intelligence. Cognitive systems in the context of IoT would play a key role in future.
Download this short ebook (under 15 pages) to get an overview on Internet of Things and Cognitive Computing, its architecture and synergies between them.
The book comprises of 4 parts –
1. Introduction to Internet of Things.
2. Introduction to Cognitive Computing.
3. Cognitive Internet of Things
4. Architecture of a connected world.
Download free or buy from –
1. Smashwords – Navigate to this link – https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/598152 and apply coupon code – SS49Y to get it for free.
2. Amazon Kindle Store- Navigate to this link – http://amzn.to/1XOcSd2 and purchase it. (Amazon doesn’t allow free listing 🙁 )
Enjoy reading it.